Wellesbourne Library is a useful resource for our community. This is a working article detailing the facilities available there. If you would like to enhance this article please contact me at email@example.com
- Books, talking books, large print – specific books can be ordered in
- Computers – Free for 30 minutes.
- Local and family studies service including access to Encyclopedia Brittanica
- Silver Surfers providing free internet tuition for OAPs or anyone that needs help.
- Wellesbourne Children’s Centre (Wellies) – Health visitors and new mum clinics
- Rhythm Time – Music sessions for mums and tots.
- Warwickshire Housing Drug Support Scheme drop in for housing/tenancy issues.
- Photocopier and fax service
- Children’s DVDs
- UK Online Centre
The Library has a ramp accessible entrance and is on one level. Induction loops are available at desks and signed interpretation is available on request. There is access to low vision and registered assistance dogs are welcomed.
Telephone : 01789 840528
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – 9:30 -12:30
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:30
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday – 9:30 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – 9:30 – 12:30
- Sunday – Closed
The mobile library from Kenilworth visits every 3 weeks on a Friday and stops as follows
- HRI Nursery – 10:10 – 10:40
- St Peters Tiddlers – 11:00 – 11:30
- Lawrence Mackie – 11:35 – 12:15
- Farrington Court – 13:30 – 14:15